Territory Sales Manager
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Territory Sales Manager position. This position will plan, organize, maintain, develop and grow a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including A Plus Dealers
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system
- Work with Branch Managers and their teams to increase sales within the assigned branches within territory
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, returns, product changes etc.
- College diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years sales experience preferably within the HVAC industryHVAC Experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written,
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Goodman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.