Executive Talent on Demand is actively recruiting for a V&V Specialist (Verification and Validation).
The ideal candidate defines the methods of verification and validation of the technical requirements and defines the test objectives for the testable requirements. Prepares integration and test plans, procedures and reports to integrate, verify and validate the system. Performs integration and testing in-plant and at project sites in accordance with these test plans and procedures. Prepares test automation scripts.
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience
- Performs the analysis of system, subsystem and software requirements, defines the verification and validation methods and the applicable test objectives.
- Performs requirements tractability analysis.
- Plans the project verification and validation work, including the preparation of the test plans
- Plans and develops operational and stress / bust-it testing.
- Prepares Integration and Test Procedures in accordance with the plans.
- Prepares test automation scripts.
- Investigates integration anomalies through review of data files, design documentation and through interaction with the development teams.
- Executes formal tests within the laboratory environment.
- Prepares problem reports in the defect tracking system describing test failures and defects.
- Conducts initial review of the test results through the observed system responses and the analysis of the collected data.
- Performs independent review of the test results.
- Prepares integration and test reports which record the pass/ fail status of planned tests and identify problems detected during the tests.
- Assists in the development of IVVQ schedules and the associated progress reporting.
- Assists in the development of IVVQ processes and tools.
- Good analysis skills, able to diagnose issues based on test logs and correlate events to failures.
- Experience in testing real time embedded mission critical systems.
- Solid knowledge of in-house and field testing techniques.
- Experience in developing scripts for test automation.
- Solid knowledge of System Engineering principles, life cycle models and requirements analysis.
- Solid knowledge of requirements compliance mapping.
- Solid knowledge of software verification and validation processes.