Description: Test Automation Specialist - Sikuli
Ideal Start Date: Immediate
Estimated End Date: February 29, 2020
Description of Work:
Our client is looking to grow their QA test automation capabilities, leveraging industry leading tools and cutting-edge techniques to help the team with delivering our digital solutions with a high standard of quality and with a reduced time to market. This role is critical to this success. A key team member of a growing team, who is passionate about elevating the customer experience by leveraging test automation tools and techniques. The main tool being used in for this specific opportunity is Sikuli.
Working with the existing QA team, this role actively consults with the team to automate the data entry components of our client’s trading platform. They will build well-structured, easily maintainable test automation suites using Sikuli according to team standards.
In this role, you’ll also mentor and train others in the Sikuli automation solution to enable them to run and maintain the solution. You’ll be challenged to set your own goals, priorities and pace of delivery while contributing to the overall success of the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manual testing including look, feel, styling, usability, exploratory, functionality - 5+ years
- Automated web testing experience - 5+ years
- Developing automated test suites using Sikuli
- Developing automated test suites using IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver in Java - 2+ years
- Automation code maintenance - 2+ years
- Experience with modular test automation frameworks and knowledge of Page Object Model - 2+ years
- Using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management - 1+ year
- Working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites
- Administrator of BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts
- Experience of QA within an Agile environment - 2+ years
- Mentoring, coaching and training team members - 2+ years
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."