The Engineering division at Gaming Laboratories International ensures quality measures to test software designs that impact the products and services in the Gaming & Lottery industries. The Test Technician/ Test Engineer I is a key member of the Engineering team that uses test scripts to identify potential problems and defects, optimizing product quality. This position utilizes technical expertise and judgment to maintain high standards and increase efficiency in an evolving industry.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develops an understanding of technical requirements pertaining to electronic gaming devices
- Learns the proper operation and function of various electronic gaming devices
- Properly executes test methods
- Tests electronic gaming machines to various regulatory standards
- Documents and communicates test results to internal and external clients
- Utilizes various internal tools used for project tracking and management
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or 2+ years of equivalent experience in software testing required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent experience is required for the Test Engineer I positionValid Driver’s License required
- Knowledge of C++ or other equivalent programming language required
- Proficient knowledge of C++ strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, correctness and deadlines.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background investigation
About GLI: Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
GLI is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer