Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Tester- Level 2 to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
The Tester will support QA Analysts and meet with Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Developers and/or “the Business” to gather information on system and business requirements;
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Participate in group meetings to provide input on all test related activities and concerns;
• Development of test strategies, plans, test cases, test results reports, summary reports;
• Test planning and coordination. Execute all necessary tests, report bugs; and
• Provide input on any test related activity when needed.
• Coordination and participation of the test activities with the Agile methodology;
• Test automation could be part of the tasks.
- Experience in an IM/IT environment as a Tester.
- Experience testing .NET applications.
- Experience conducting testing in MS CRM-Dynamics environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and TFS.
- Experience performing compatibility testing of desktop applications for Windows operating system upgrade(s).
- Experience testing B to G (business to government) web portal interfaces or G to G (government to government) web portal .
- Experience testing applications in both English and French.
- Experience analyzing functional requirements, translating the requirements into test scenarios and test scripts, and executing test scenarios and test scripts.
- Experience creating test strategy, creating and executing test plan.
- Experience performing unit, system, functional, regression and integration testing.
- Experience performing stress test and interoperability test.
- Experience performing test of multi-tier systems or applications.
- Experience using bug reporting tool (for example, JIRA).
- Experience on WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines).
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.