MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Tier 1/2 Desktop Support Specialist for a permanent full-time position.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and it’s interaction with Active Directory.
- Supporting Skype for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Exporting usage and licensing information through Office 365 reporting.
- Thorough working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot all issues with DKIM, DMARC, SPF & DNS.
- Ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Capability to work as an effective member of a global team.
- Ability to relate the goals of IT service delivery to business goals.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment