Title: General Manager
Richcan Industrial Products Corp. is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, take-charge General Manager with sales and marketing experience.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for organizing company resources to achieve annual operation budget.
- Responsible for analyzing and making recommendations to improve all work processes including daily operations, general management and administration.
- Responsible for identifying key markets and opportunities for growth including developing and executing a strategy with sales force to attain the desired growth.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assure that on a daily basis all values, standards and customer commitments (i.e. quality, employee relations, on-time delivery, reporting etc.) are followed within the company.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy; have a strong focus on activity that drives revenue and productivity; and actively pursue sales opportunities;
- Increasing management’s effectiveness by selecting key management staffs, and responsible for hiring, training, and supporting key management positions
- Responsible for negotiating contracts, managing vendors and establishing long-term client relationships.
- Minimum College diploma with 5 years of senior management experience is required
- Experience and successful track record in operations, business development, marketing and sales.
- A true leader who is highly motivated, a self-starter and able to lead others in pursuit of company goals.
- Customer focused and welcomes interfacing with customers and building/strengthening the company’s relationships with them.
- Demonstrates the business savvy to navigate a business.
- Strong team player and takes a “hands-on” approach to running the business and interfacing with customers.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
Method of application:
Salary: $80,000 per annum
If qualified and interested, please email your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified candidates will be contacted.