We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Primary contact for Brewster Sightseeing guests and employee support in Jasper
- Support, coach and ensure that each member of the team provides upbeat and professional guest experiences that go above and beyond our guests’ expectations
- Help create a positive and encouraging team environment
- Coordinate with the Sightseeing and Guest Experience Managers to ensure a smooth operation; problem solve on the spot when required, manage customer service issues and report technical issues to management in a timely manner
- Enforce policies and ensure all areas of the Sightseeing Program meet expectations from cleanliness standards, employee appearance, customer service, safety and environmental standards
- Execute all work in a safe, professional manner in compliance with H&S and Pursuit Always Honest Policy
- Maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders including internal and external business partners, drivers, dispatch, bus directors, hosts and Explore Rockies
- Assist in training new guest experience employees and provide ongoing feedback
- Manager inventories in Jasper relating to Transportation business and relay supply requirements to Banff Office
- Oversee Brewster Sightseeing accommodation units in Jasper
- Other duties as required
- This position reports directly to the Guest Experience Manager for Brewster Transportation with indirect report to the Sightseeing Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Professional individual with a high level of customer service and previous supervisory experience
- Proven leadership skills and a passion for coaching and developing employee skills
- Strong customer focus providing friendly, professional and efficient service
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate high levels of positive energy and a willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to thrive and lead in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good communication and listening skills with local and international guests and staff
- Second language skills highly advantageous
- Passion for employee and guest safety
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- First Aid Training an asset
- Physical demands including constant use of hands, repetitive actions and speaking, sitting/standing for long periods of time, frequent bending/twisting, working outdoors, and may lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to attain an Alberta Class 4 license
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Able to commit to working full time April 1st to October 18th, 2019