Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms?
- Heart palpitations of excitement at the mere mention of the word “travel”
- Dizzying desire to help others see the world
- Shortness of breath after looking at Instagram travel photos
- Verbal diarrhea when sharing your travel stories
- Acute withdrawal after not being on an airplane for 12 months or less
- Pain in the absence of planning a vacation
- Chronic wanderlust
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, we have good news! While there is no cure for your symptoms, we can help you turn them into a career at Flight Centre.
Flight Centre Canada wants to know if YOU are THE ONE!
If this sounds anything like you, we want to turn your travel fanaticism and love of helping people into a career.
Flight Centre Canada will be hosting several Recruitment Assessment Days across the country. The two week training programs will take place in October and November.
Why apply for a Flight Centre travel consultant position?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we support charitable causes, choose ethical itineraries, and offer paid volunteer leave for you to help local and global communities;
- Brightness of Future: we provide the career coaching and growth tools to help you manage your career, from year one and beyond;
- Work & Life Balance: we offer in-house wellness and personal financial planning services, rotating 7-day rosters and a flexible, motivating work environment to facilitate equilibrium in your life;
- Rewards & Recognition: we regularly celebrate employee contributions, from all-expense paid social events, commission bonuses and a coveted spot at our Global Gathering in a secret international destination;
- Travel Benefits: employees can look forward to discounted trips, travel allowances and educational bursaries.
Why you belong here?
- You have been successful in a customer service or sales role for a minimum of 2 years;
- You have a track record of meeting goals and/or targets;
- You have a wealth of international travel experience that you want to share with others;
- You have advanced computer skills and confidence to learn new systems;
- You have achieved your high school diploma or higher;
- You are a fun-loving, hard-working team player;
- You have travelled to at least 3 countries outside of Canada in the last 5 years;
- You are a self-starting motivated individual with the desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own client portfolio.
Don't miss your chance to become a part of Flight Centre's exciting global network and award-winning corporate culture. This opportunity will come once a year – some would say, once in a lifetime! Ready to get on board?
Flight Centre Travel Group has a centralized recruitment process. All applications submitted for our Travel Sales Consultant positions will be considered for all locations, there is no need to submit multiple applications.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org