We are Traffic Tech, the hardest working team in transport. We have one mission: to deliver the extraordinary, every time.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With 30 offices throughout the United States, Canada, China and Latin America, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunities for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Traffic Tech employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
Reporting to the Director of Treasury, the Treasury Analyst will contribute to company’s success by preparing adequate compliance reporting for the lenders and by maintaining the operating cash flow forecast model. The Analyst will assist and will serve as back-up for core day-to-day treasury activities and will participate in special projects and ad hoc data analysis.
- Prepare, monitor and analyze the compliance reporting for our primary lender
- Maintain, develop and analyze the operating cash flow model
- Assist and provide back-up for core day-to-day treasury activities; namely the Daily Cash Position
- Prepare and analyze various treasury dashboards
- Good understanding and knowledge of foreign exchange and hedging strategies
- Monthly analysis of interest expense and bank fees
- Provide support to amendments of credit agreements or debt refinancing, when required
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc analysis
- Experience with Treasury workstation, an asset
- Bachelor’ degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in corporate treasury, corporate finance or other relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Ability to work in a team environment and to handle multiple tasks under tight deadline
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Experience with company with international environment and multiple corporate entities, an asset:
- Fluently bilingual in English and French; Spanish, an asset
- Dynamic environment and 'can-do' culture
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Gym and cafeteria on site
- Free shuttle from/to Fairview Terminus
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!