Provide timely delivery of product to our customers. Represent the company in a positive manner by providing customers with quick, precise, helpful, courteous and professional delivery service. Ensure truck is in proper working order. Perform various duties as required.
- Drive within GTA and Southern Ontario area.
- Radio Frequency Gun usage.
- Verify that correct items are loaded on the truck for delivery.
- Perform periodic inspections before, during, and after delivery to ensure that load is properly fastened down and is secure.
- Assist in loading and unloading of trucks. Ensure truck is properly secured and not overweight.
- Ensure that material is properly protected from the outdoor elements.
- Deliver product and proper paperwork to our customers in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure that any debris caused by the loading/unloading of truck is cleaned up.
- Maintain trucks overall service and perform required inspections.
- Complete all necessary paperwork at the end of the shift. May include, but not limited to, daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, hours of service, etc.
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Collect any COD money owed and ensure that money is given to the proper personnel upon return to the plant.
- Provide feedback to supervision regarding customer problems, mechanical problems, or delivery problems on returned proof of delivery sheets (load sheet).
- Participate, support and comply with all health, safety, quality, ISO and 6S Initiatives and requirements
- Perform warehouse work when and where required.
- Accurately remove and stock product, customer’s product, and various supplies according to inventory plan
- Accurately select product to fill customer orders and package them properly
- Picking, processing, packing orders and cycle count
- Identify, hold and segregate defective material
- Complete paperwork per work instructions, when required
- Perform general clean up
- Train others when required
- Assist in any other duties to support the operation, as requested by supervisor or team lead
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
- High school diploma or GED
- DZ motor vehicle licensing
- At least 2 years driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- 3-5 years driving experience
- AZ motor vehicle licensing