Manpower is currently looking to hire a Turnaround and Outage Coordinator for one of their clients in the Fort Saskatchewan area.
The successful candidate will be energetic, well-organized and responsible for performing yearly turnarounds and coordinating outages as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systematize and oversee turnarounds including but not limited to: execution, communication, HSE, scope, work package development, quality assurance, cost management, and close outs
- Initiate and record best practices for turnaround planning and execution
- Coordinate outage opportunities as they occur
- Support and assist other coordinators and/or facilities as required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge if Microsoft Suite including Excel
- Experience with project managing software (Primavera P6)
- Advanced knowledge of CMMS (Maximo) is an asset
- Previous experience in managing large turnarounds and outages
- Outstanding leadership and customer service skills
- Able to follow through budgets and maintain costs
Follow us on Facebook (@manpower. Alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).