The TV Technician is responsible for diagnosis and repair of a variety of audio-video and television products in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Using service manuals, service packages, diagrams and vendors websites to accurately test, diagnose and repair defective products
• Order and install parts required for the repair in a timely manner from the appropriate sources and return defective parts to the parts group for return to the vendor
• Complete all paper work and documentation thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner
• Accurately enter appropriate data into the computer system as required
• Experience in diagnostics and repair of various consumer audio-video and television products
• Formal training on the diagnostics and repair of audio-video equipment and televisions
• Experience on other electronics such as desktop computers, laptops and tablets is an asset
• Computer electronics or computer studies training is an asset
• Multi-brand training certificates and manufacturer authorization
• A+ is an asset
• Apple Certification is an asset
• Some lifting up to 50lbs required
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
This Full Time position is based in out Western Service Centre in Langley, BC.