We are looking for a self-motivated software developer with a keen eye for UI design to join our R&D team. We want someone who understands that clarity and attention to detail are paramount when designing a product's user experience.
In this position, you will be working with a team of user interface and system developers to not simply make good looking products, but to solve real world problems for our customers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Fast paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology
- Work alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions for our customers
- Designing and coding in a pragmatic way while allowing change in response to customer and team feedback
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous experience with desktop and mobile UI and graphics technologies such as OpenGL, CUDA, Qt/QML, iOS or Android would be an asset
- Strong grasp of UDP, TCP/IP, Level 7 networking protocols and parallel programming
- Familiarity working and developing within a Linux environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
To Apply - https://evertz.com/about/careers/286
vertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1,500 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.