Client ID: 268289
UI – UX Designer
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, Procom Consultants Group is seeking a solid UI – UX Designer to join their creative & robust Technology team in their Calgary office (3-6 month contract).
UI – UX Designer - Job Details
- Improve the quality of the existing UI & develop new user-facing features.
- Work with our cross functional team to craft highly appealing user experience & visual design.
- Ensure brand standards are being adhered to in all product areas.
- Define & drive the future of the company’s product user interfaces & experience.
- Manage multiple design projects & ensure they meet business objectives.
- Develop & maintain the company design system for mobile & web platforms.
- Develop mock-ups, wire-frames, & interactive prototypes to test & validate new features with stakeholders.
- Evolve current product design & user experience to ensure consistency with the company design system.
- Design interactive data visualizations & dashboards for next-generation analytics platform.
- Analyze product usage data to understand user’s journey & improve their overall experience.
UI – UX Designer - Mandatory Skills
- 4+ years of UX/ UI experience, including direct experience designing for web & mobile applications.
- A degree in human-computer interaction, graphic design, or a related field.
- Experience with UX & Design tools such as Sketch, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite...
- Knowledge of interaction design & information architecture, & experience developing wireframes & testing prototypes.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment.
UI – UX Designer - Assignment Location
UI – UX Designer - Length
3 – 6 month contract
UI – UX Designer – Start date