Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
Qualified applicants must have a valid G or higher license issued in the province of Ontario Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines. New drivers could cover multiple residential areas so area knowledge is an asset as well as the ability to read a map.
- $16.00 per hour to start
- $31.79 per hour top rate (probation + 48 month progression)
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Paid training
- Employee discounts
- Benefits after 1 year of employment
- Start time between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM
- Finish time will vary daily depending on volume expect long days 8 to 10+ hours on a consistent basis.
- Monday to Friday 5 days a week
- Position can lead to a permanent position
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Ontario G license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
a) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
b) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- Delivery experience will be an asset
- Monthly union due
- One time union initiation fee
- Criminal background record check
- Driver's Abstract
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.