The AM employee is responsible for loading and unloading packages from UPS of UPS vehicles/trailers/Air Containers, The selected candidates must have the ability to lift up to 70lbs without assistance while working in a fast paced environment. .
It is important to dress appropriately for the weather, including wearing a sturdy leather work shoe with non-slip rubber soles.
Employee will be responsible for scanning/sorting packages and moving to various positions for coverage.
The start time is 7:30 am, Tuesday to Friday and 8:30am on Saturday. The finish time will vary. Must be able to commit to up to 5 hours per day.
External - Qualifications
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills
- Good Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Able to follow set and standard procedures
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to regularly lift up to70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to maneuver packages up to 150-lbs (68-kg) unassisted
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically-demanding ramp and warehouse environment
- Comfortable working in various, frequently changing, weather conditions
- Comfortable working inside confined spaces in vehicles
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to work Tuesday to Friday starting at 7:30 am for 3 to 5 hours a day, and Saturday 8:30am for 3 to 5 hours.
- Must be able to pass an RCMP background check