PART TIME, Monday to Friday ( 10 am - 3 pm)
· Providing on site and remote support for UPS systems
· Performing problem resolution/troubleshooting, software installations, program updates, maintenance, equipment exchange and recording inventory
· Test software functionality and compliance
· Data acquisition for analysis & surveys
· Complete and submit, daily work activity logs, monthly expense sheet and overtime log
· Flexible hours, able to work any 8 hour shift from 6:30am to 10:00pm
Problem Solving: The TSG Technician will face a variety of problems ranging from basic hardware failure to data recovery to software malfunctions. Problems are not always clearly defined and solutions require some investigation.
Decision Making: The TSG technician acts within the guidelines in the form of standard practice, precedent and UPS policy. On occasion, decisions may require a moderate level of judgment and analysis of the appropriate course of action.
Supervision: The TSG technician reports to the TSG supervisor but performs field support activities under direct supervision. Results are measured by completion of tasks, objectives by predetermined deadlines and technical accuracy.