FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE:
Live-in Building Manager/Property Manager team/couple)
The Building Manager team is responsible for the general management, leasing, maintenance and repairs for 20-story residential apartment building servicing 300 apartments. As this is a team position, please include both resumes when submitting your application.
- Promptly respond to resident issues and service requests, maintaining a positive relationship with co-workers, tenants and vendors
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the building (general maintenance and cleaning)
- Ensure the apartment complex is maintained and cleaned in accordance with company standards
- Responsible for “move-in, move-out” procedures, minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Support and supervise contractors, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Ensure that all life safety systems are inspected as scheduled and in working order.
- Supervise trades and suppliers and coordinate repairs to building and related equipment.
Leasing & Lease Administration:
- Demonstrate excellent sales/leasing skills by minimizing vacancy (maintaining 100% occupancy)
- Show prospective residents available suites, process resident applications and lease agreements
- Responsible for enforcing the terms of lease agreements, rent collection, rules and regulations, and serving notices to residents
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of High School or general education degree (GED)
- 3-5 years of related experience as building superintendent
- Exposure to multi-residential high rise or midrise would be an asset
- WHMIS certification would be an asset
- Experience with Fire Life Safety & Building Inspections
- Knowledge of current laws, legislation and rights concerning residents
- Building/Property Maintenance experience
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, Email, Internet)
- A commitment to excellent Customer Service
- Must be willing to live on-site
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
SEND BOTH TEAM MEMBER RESUMES TODAY