If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
The UAT Tester/Coordinator will develop test cases and execute the test plan. UAT Tester/Coordinator will report the defects in detail and perform retesting and regression testing after the defects have been resolved. Coordinate the completions of test case library and assignment of test cases for execution to different testers.
- Review business requirements, user stories, issues log with the product owners, BAs, BSAs and end users and clarify any ambiguity ensuring testing conditions are understood.
- Develop, document and maintain UAT functional, end-to-end and regression test cases and other test artifacts.
- Assist in coordination of UAT testers schedule, per testing needs
- Coordinate the assignments of test cases to different testers
- Track and report the progress of test case execution and report any issues or bottleneck on the completion of the test plan
- Track and report all defect status and ensure resolution of defects according to schedule
- Execute UAT test plan, test cases within the agreed upon timelines ensuring the application is performing as expected.
- Help in the documentation of the process as part of the UAT output.
- Capable of working with partners and leadership to identify business test scenarios based on software requirements, acceptance criteria.
- Make recommendations to the UAT Team on the improvement of UAT processes and practices and where appropriate help to establish these and implement where agreed.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
- Great verbal and written communication skills; be able to interact with business representatives, developers, UAT team members to clarify specifications, identify and resolve various issues.
- easyfinancial or/ easyhome (internal) experience considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years working experience
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- The ability to learn existing and new applications quickly, independently, and with moderate supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Good time-management skills
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: