Ideal Start: Immediate
Contract Duration: Initial 6-month contract with strong likelihood of extension
Work Location: Calgary
Description of Work
As a UX designer, you will be designing the interfaces for the creation and execution of dynamic content (also everything is able to be created by the users). These patterns should extend into the AI enabled portions of the product and set the direction for the features being introduced in the future.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience designing and delivering customer-centric experiences.
- A history of being customer facing. Must have proven experience interacting directly with users/customers
- Critical thinkers who are passionate about discovering and understanding complex problems.
- Ability to wireframe and prototype at all levels of fidelity
- Expert communicator who is willing to challenge the status quo and advocate for the customer
- Lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- AI and blockchain technology understanding/experience is an asset.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."