Summary:Reporting to Receiving Manager
- Record vehicle information by data entry on AMS.
- Receive vehicle at entrance of Chute to log vehicles onto the inventory log.
- Assign stock numbers to vehicles to confirm they have been received in AMS.
- Deliver all completed paperwork to various departments.
- Assist in filing and maintaining reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Computer literate.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid G Driver's License – clean drivers abstract.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.