Summary:Vehicle Inspectors create a report that helps determine services, grade and pricing of a vehicle that sells through the auction.
- Documenting vehicle conditions by completing electronic condition reports and taking digital pictures in a timely fashion.
- Identifying damages, discrepancies, missing parts by inspecting vehicles as per inspection requirements. I.e. documenting dents, scratches, repairs, quality of repairs, warning lights, tire conditions and confirming operational options such as navigation.
- Estimate repair costs according to customer guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of equipment and options concerning vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Valid G Driver's License, clean drivers abstract with ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles.
- Good vision and manual dexterity.
- Excellent reading skills and legible writing skills as well as the ability to make sound decisions and exercise common sense.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Team player, reliable, punctual and attentive to detail is essential.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.