Are you driven by the desire to help people and create an astounding company culture?
autoloans.ca is looking for a hands on, effective individual to join their team in Etobicoke as a Vibe Manager. autoloans.ca is a growing FINTECH businesses in Canada, as well as Canada’s largest specialty auto loan company. Our team takes pride in helping people get car loans for all credit situations or as a new method to buying cars online.
We are on the hunt to diligently select a supportive People & Culture leader with a focus on business infrastructure and fostering a culture for strong talent. Such duties include elements such as creative approaches to full cycle recruitment, training and development initiatives, and organizational behavior. The Vibe Manager must be an individual that is people oriented, conceptual and inspiring. The role requires experience in this field to take this department to new heights. Their tactics can help keep an eye on our company to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Reinforce and progress autoloans.ca policies, procedures, and programs to ensure they are ethically understood and applied with legal compliance.
- Develop, maintain, and file HR documents such as the company’s handbook, (policies and procedures) records and organizational charts.
- Involvement and coordination in full-cycle recruitment for company needs for talent in a variety of departments and experience levels.
- Source creatively online and in-person to build a strong talent pool pipeline for company growth.
- Oversee the proper onboarding process of new hires including the training of all Team Members.
- Bridge communication between management and Team Members in meetings and presentations
- Help implement, coordinate, and execute consistent training, orientation and development programs that are based on regulatory practices and business needs impact.
- Ensure Team Members receive coaching, reviews, recognition, and progressive discipline.
- Coach and advise Managers on how to ethically select candidates and lead talent in alignment with HR requirements and practices.
- Nurture a people-focused, positive working environment between all departments for overall morale, support, and adherence.
- Coordinate and lead team social events, company outings, community events and charitable giving.
- Be an active member working with the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Maintain consistent personal ongoing development.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look for:
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience with superior intuition and in-depth knowledge of HR best practices, health and safety legislation, and labor law.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- CHRP/CHRL preferred.
- JHSC full Certification preferred, willing to obtain certification is an asset.
- Strong recruitment ability, focused on hiring talent that have experience and/or skillset to thrive in a telesales transportation environment. (could be 60-70% of the role at certain times)
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Competent in using various Microsoft Office proficiently.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of personal workload. Establishes an accountable environment where Team Members continually seek to prove and improve themselves.
- Communication & Active Listening: Compelling communication skills with the ability to create powerful and persuasive messages with high interaction, active listening and presentation.
- Conflict Management: Foresees potential conflict and takes preventative steps. Handles conflict when it arises; assisting with resolution or determining solutions for positive outcomes.
- Cooperation: People driven business acumen and works well with others to prevent conflict and share resources to encourage symbiotic relationships within the organization.
- Decision Making: Makes concrete, well-informed and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization even when data and details are limited.
- Inclusion / Sensitivity: Promotes an inclusive environment exemplified by understanding and inclusion of all cultural and identity groups.
- Leadership & Coaching: Proven experience/capability in a leadership role to motivate employees, and direction for excellence.
- Results Oriented: Self-disciplined ability to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved by meeting and or exceeding company standards.
- We are rapidly growing as we pioneer an exciting new category in auto financing and buying. We have an impressive list of customers and partners that love our service and team. You will have a direct impact on improving the lives of others and gain a sense of personal satisfaction.
- We have built a great culture of enthusiastic, caring, intelligent and collaborative people who care about each other and our customers’ success.
- Our company is growing at an exponential pace. That is because we have combined an innovative and smart business model with talented people.
- We have had proven success which is thanks to the phenomenal people that work with us.
- We are an automotive finance company that is not a regular bricks and mortar company, we are driven by our vision and we are changing the way people finance cars in Ontario. We are different and we are unique; we believe if we take care of our people, they will take care of our customers.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with Canada’s largest specialty loan company.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- Great corporate culture.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.