Position: Vice General Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week involving some evenings and weekends
Work Location: #2105 – 11980 Hammersmith Way, Richmond BC V7A 0A4
Foreseeson Technology Inc. today is a multifaceted, award-winning technology innovator in Richmond BC Canada, providing services in electronic manufacturing, IT security distribution, Electric Vehicles Charging equipment. Foreseeson has developed multiple products for customers and also has multiple patents.
Foreseeson Technology has experienced over 19 years of continuous growth through innovation and has shown a reliable growth of over 20% year over year. Foreseeson Technology strives to become a total technology solution provider, from development, manufacturing, IT & green technology distribution centers including its warranty services for local North American customers.
With continued business expansion, we are seeking a professional Vice General Manager to support the President in matters relating to the introduction of Foreseeson’s own brand EV Charger with management software, daily operations and management including financial management, business development, sales and marketing, etc
- Organize company resources to achieve annual operation budget for Foreseeson’s own brand EV Charger or for other projects undertaken by the company
- Analyze and make recommendations to improve all work processes including daily operations, general management and administration.
- Increasing management’s effectiveness by selecting key management staffs, and responsible for hiring, training, and supporting key management positions
- Accomplish established objectives by coordinating work between purchasing, marketing, developing, financing and personnel departments
- Act on behalf of the company in meetings, presentations and marketing efforts
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy; have a strong focus on activity that drives revenue and productivity; and actively pursue sales opportunities;
- Assure that on a daily basis all values, standards and customer commitments (i.e. quality, employee relations, on-time delivery, reporting etc.) are followed within the company.
- Negotiate contracts, manage vendors and establish long-term client relationships.
- Value and seek contributions from all team members, facilitate regular team meetings.
- Ensure all customer feedback is promptly dealt with and any complaints are corrected on a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering
- 3 years of experience in a senior position with strong background in management, sales and marketing
- Experience to use Mechanical Drawing Software like CAD and Solid Works
- Knowledge in Quality Management System compliance like ISO is required
- IT and Network Management SW experience is an asset
- Decision making, leadership skills
- Able to think creatively and strategically
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task and complete numerous tasks simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations
Method of application:
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
By email to: email@example.com