Camridge Cabinet Ltd.is a top kitchen cabinet manufacturer in Vancouver, BC. We specialize in high end, custom kitchen cabinetry and millwork. We work with builders, contractors, designers, and homeowners on every scale. Our projects range from small condo kitchen cabinet renovations to large scale luxury homes and new construction. Most of our team members have over 10 years in the industry. Our team is skilled in manufacturing and installing many different design styles; from old world European to classical Shaker to modern minimalism and more.
With our business expansion, we are seeking a professional Vice General Manager to assist General Manager with daily management. The successful candidate will share some of the General Manager’s duties, and lead company to expedite the expansion of company and boost our sales revenue to next level.
- Assist the General Manager in developing and leading the execution of the company’s medium and long-term goals and operation strategies
- Assist the General Manager in analyzing and making recommendations to improve all work processes including daily operations, general management and administration.
- Work with the General Manager to utilize monthly financial reports to monitor and manage costs, implement financial controls to meet company’s annual financial budget
- New business development through the implementation of marketing and sales strategies
- Value and seek contributions from all team members and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Enhance the corporate organization structure and improve internal proficiency and productivity
- Monitor and evaluate employees’ performance, effectively enhance employees’ motivation
- Support the General Manager in building the company’s image as company brand representative by collaborating with customers, community organizations, etc
- Coordinate strategic planning, business development integration, and resource allocation.
- Develop effective operational plans that helps the company realizing its goals
- Maintain relationships with exist and new builders, contractors and key clients for long term partnership and cooperation
- Perform other management duties as required.
- Diploma or higher education
- At least five years senior management experience
- Excellent decision making and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving abilities and strategic thinking
- Strong understanding of profitable sales and growth
- Ability to establish a business network
- Creatively and strategically overcome challenges or obstacles.
- A highly energetic and self-driven personality
- May need to work on some evenings or weekends.
if you are interested in this position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.