Envida Life Sciences Corp. was established in 2011 and its mission is to enhance quality of life by producing superior scientifically-based products to support immunotherapy for cancer patients, reduce pain and inflammation in patients with metabolic disorders. We commit to produce excellency, continued innovation, research and development; provide growth and empower prosperity for our international employees, customers and partners.
We are seeking to hire a driven Vice President to assist the President in overall management of the company including but not limiting to planning operational objectives effectively, business development through online and direct channels, expand market share in local and international market, etc. The candidate must bring personal motivation, drive, trust, respect and integrity in every aspect of their working career. The ideal candidate will have extensive leadership and sales management experience, as well as an excellent organizational vision.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for business development and operation aspects
- Set and supervise business and management policies, practices, and objectives and delegate resources and personnel accordingly; especially for online platform;
- Establish and implement Envida Life’s objectives in operation, sales, finance, and human resources for long-term growth and present recommendations for business expansion
- Identify new international business opportunities, sales channels, and client networks for Envida Life
- Lead online sales platform and promote company products internationally and locally
- Identify and implement new opportunities and channels for further business growth in order to meet company revenue target
- Identify and pursue business expansion opportunities internationally by discovering and contacting potential new clients and negotiating contracts;
- Represent Envida Life at conferences, trade shows, and networking events;
- Lead in regular performance, sales revenue, and profitability reviews
- Provides leadership and guidance to Human Resources in the development and promotion of employer brand, employee engagement and internal employee communications.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- College diploma or higher in business administration, commerce, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior managerial position is required;
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales or business development role is required;
- Must be familiar with online sales and international trading;
- Must be dependable, reliable and have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong financial acumen with an understanding of profitable sales and growth
- Excellent business negotiation skills
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.