Position: Vice President
Salary: $80,000 per annum
Location: 215-5108 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0H1
Employment type: Permanent, Full time and Indeterminate
Standard working hours: 40 hours per week, may be required to work some evenings and weekends
Lahoo Information Development Ltd. (“Lahoo” in short) is an online media company serving the Chinese community in Great Vancouver. Its digital media network of Lahoo.ca (portal), LahooVancouver Guide (mobile portal) and LahooWeibo and WeChat (social media) enable internet users to access information in multimedia formats from the web and mobile devices and share their interests to friends and acquaintances.
In order to stay competitive, we are seeking a professional and driven Vice President to direct and lead our team in growing and expanding our mobile advertising business by empowering media publishers and advertisers of all sizes to unlock their value through mobile advertising technology. You will be responsible to implement sales and marketing strategies, monitor the business development of mobile advertising business. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Redesign and further develop the company’s overall mission, values, and strategic goals
- Direct and monitor the mobile advertising business by promoting the interactive advertising platforms
- Create and establish business procedures, sales and marketing strategies of mobile advertising business
- Make annual sales and marketing budget and business goals in compliance with the company’s overall development and business goals
- Recruit and train sales and marketing teams to explore new business opportunities for the interactive mobile advertisement
- Promote the brand and image of the company via mobile platforms to increase the impact of company and diversify the demographic features of target readers of the company’s publishing products
- Negotiate and close contracts with key clients and developing long-term relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Design advertisement products, interactive or other non-interactive advertising service, to cater for the unique business nature of each client and satisfy clients’ business development needs
- Supervise after-sales advertisement service and guarantee the consistent high quality support to clients
- Conduct quality control of the advertisement service of the company to ensure premier quality service
- Support the President in daily management of the business operations and revenue generation to ensure the company’s continual growth
- Other duties assigned by the President
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Diploma or higher education in business administration, business development, marketing or related field
- Must have more than 5 years of senior management experience in media industry
- A proven leader in mobile and search advertiser sales.
- Must be familiar with mobile advertising technology and has the experience in providing interactive advertising services in a variety of formats
- Tracking record of promoting new brand or forming a new business in media industry
- A track record of success in building and leading sales teams to drive revenue growth.
- Ability to strategically plan and tactically execute initiatives.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Rich experiences in team management
- Excellent brand promotion, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
If you are interested in our goal and vision of excellence, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.