SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, with over 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's portfolio of solutions and services provides the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. We extend secure enterprise mobility management beyond basic mobile device management (MDM) to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices deployed in an organization. We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the VP, Finance will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The VP, Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, tax, treasury, audit, costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, bank relationships, compliance and financing.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury and Legal functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Take hands-on lead position in preparation and review of budgets, forecasts, financial trends, variance analysis, internal management reports and external reporting packages.
- Act as a key liaison with external parties such as audit, legal, tax, grants, insurance firms and lending institutions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Review the company's statutory and regulatory tax filing requirements and coordinate the year end audit process for global entities.
- Assist CEO on acquisitions, options and debt financing strategies.
- Driving operational efficiencies through system improvements and automation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CA is a must
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in software development, or information technology industries
- Previous M&A experience would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with employees at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Embrace the big picture and best practice thinking.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment), including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday HRIS system is preferred, but not mandatory.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.