Are you ready to make a change? Consider Golin as the next step in your career – where you’ll find a great work culture and a growing team of incredibly talented and dynamic people.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.Our global healthcare practice represents some of the largest pharmaceutical, medical device, and managed care companies. View our latest workhere.
We are looking for a Vice President, Health to oversee our Healthcare Practice in Toronto – to lead strategy and client relationships. The Vice President should have relevant experience in public relations – and within an agency environment. You will lead work within the healthcare and/or pharma industries to support client positioning and storytelling efforts around; unbranded, disease education and awareness, advocacy campaigns, consumer health campaigns, celebrity campaigns, high science, data publicity and regulatory/Health Canada milestones.
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
- Lead our roster of pharmaceutical and healthcare clients with a diverse mix of scientific communications, stakeholder engagement and patient education
- Lead and grow our healthcare team in Toronto and across Canada
- Work with teams to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our senior clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Manage projects and programs from start to finish
- Ensure measurement approach to every program and project
- Help serve as a role model and mentor to the healthcare group
- Be engaged in thought leadership for the agency
- Champion of diverse talent, proactively cultivates an inclusive culture, and uses cultural competence to drive agency and client’s business forward.”
- Lead role in new business development – working closely with managing director and global healthcare teams
- Proven inspirational leader with 10-15+ years of experience in an agency environment (or relevant experience but some agency a must)
- Skilled at fostering growth and development
- Collaborative, but knows how to mobilize others to achieve a common goal
- Problem-solver, resourceful, goal-oriented
- Not afraid to challenge clients and team members, but knows how to resolve, gain consensus and move forward
- Experience managing all financial aspects of client business and managing/achieving revenue goals internally at an agency is critical
- Healthcare/Pharma experience a must
- Patient advocacy experience a must
- Public Affairs background a plus
Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.