We are a global, emerging technology staffing solutions provider with expertise in SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud), Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Hyperion) and Infrastructure services. We work with leading System Integrator, private and public sectors. We have deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Healthcare and Technology sector. We take pride in delivering specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide.
Business legal Name: VDart (Canada) Inc.
Company operating name: VDart
Full Business address: 350 Highway 7 East, Suite 306, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3N2
Title of position: Vice-President of Global Operations
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full-time Position
Wage offered: Annual salary of CAD $109,000.00 for 40 hours work week
(Vacation: 15 business days)
The Salary will be subject to regular review based on annual performance
Location of work: 350 Highway 7 East, Suite 306, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3N2
The Vice President of Global Operations will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing finance and operations activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of forward-looking systems and practices. The VP, Global Operations will lead a team of finance, operations, and human resource professionals to ensure that we have an engaged and highly performing staff, compliant and efficient global operations, and the highest standards of financial management to meet current and future needs of the organization in Canada.
- Review improvement and cost reduction project selection and progress in collaboration with cross functional team.
- Provide direction on types of projects, collect and communicate the results, prepare updates for corporate review, work with finance to ensure the savings are captured and evident. Collectively report on the data and information into business plan format.
- Develop and implement a Cost Improvement Program that meets or exceeds business goals.
- Engage in training, coaching, selection, and development of effective leaders and their respective teams.
- Perform organization assessments and conduct performance reviews with developmental plans. Ensure that developmental/ training programs are in place.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure timely reviewing of financial reports on an organizational and program-by-program basis, focusing on cash flow, reforecasting, and analysis of indirect cost rate.
- Mentor the finance team to utilize business intelligence to monitor financial health through key performance indicators.
- In collaboration with their team, lead the optimization of systems and procedures to ensure that reliable finance and operations data, information, and knowledge are accessible in as close-to-real-time as possible to key decision-makers throughout the organization including Global Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Carry out the duties of this position with a high degree of personal commitment to and modeling of ethical behaviors.
- Is self-directed in one’s approach to work, but asks for help when needed; holds oneself accountable; undertakes self-development activities; seeks to build and master new skills; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities within the organization
Skills requirements: (Education and Work experience)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- + 5 years of professional experience directly managing and overseeing organizational financial operations, with an understanding of how to identify financial risk, effectively manage financial professionals, and ensure high standards of financial management and compliance across the organization
- Experience in successfully steering end-to-end Financial Operations, Audit, Taxation a Receivables.
- University Degree in busines administration, commerce or other related discipline.
- Understanding of global business and development trends, with an ability to anticipate future consequences of those trends and build them into long-term planning.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting financial information to top management, cost efficiency/revenue maximation.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal are required.
- Capable of handling pressure, and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Management and planning skills.
- Ability to adapt to situations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solution oriented.
- Dynamic personality.
o Email: email@example.com