Founded in 2017, West Toronto Kia offers a large inventory of new Kia vehicles, excellent Kia service and repairs performed by qualified technicians. West Toronto Kia also provides OEM Kia parts as well as aftermarket parts designed to fit your vehicle.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the VP of Marketing provides an important role in overseeing all areas of marketing. The VP will be responsible for the creation and execution of the strategic marketing and communications strategy which will position West Toronto Kia to continue its growth.
- Participating in establishing company's strategies and set marketing and sales annual goals based on company strategic plan;
- Establishing and executing integrated marketing plans, align with appropriate allocation of materials, human and financial resources;
- Accelerating growth by implementing polices and pioneering new strategies and tactics to enhance market penetration, driving new programs that target new and existing customers and partners;
- Responsible for approving and ensuring competitive marketing campaigns' execution with optimizing social marketing, marketing events and other new and traditional media modalities;
- Initiating market research and identifying, interpreting, and capitalizing on marketing trends; conducting analyze to determine competitiveness in the industry
- Collaborating with sales department to set pricing for inventories;
- Responsible for managing and controlling marketing operating budgets;
- Responsible for the overall human resources planning and recruitment of middle managers and executive staff;
- Acting on behalf of the company to attend tradeshows and industry networking events, customer events, and sales meetings if needed.
- At minimum 5 years of experience as a VP of marketing with experience and proven track record in developing, driving and implementing marketing strategies
- Proven ability to drive growth by leading a Marketing function focused on customer acquisition and creating a successful customer-centric strategy
- Able to work and execute under pressure in a fast paced environment
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time Position
Wage ：$56.37/Hour for 30 hours per week
Location of work ：Toronto, Ontario
How to Apply
If interested in the position, please apply by sending resumes via email