Aupera Technologies is a technology innovator which builds converged architecture of video transcoding, content classification, and video storage system. With our proprietary distributed computing and storage architecture, coupling with AI acceleration engine, Aupera is building next generation video data center platform.
As a growing company, we are looking for a driven Vice President to lead the company’s strategic partnerships. As an integral member of the leadership team, the Vice President will work closely with the company’s President to define and develop goals and objectives.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Assist the President in organizing company resources to achieve annual operation budget.
- Assist the President in analyzing and making recommendations to improve all work processes including daily operations, general management and administration, with special focus on investment cooperation and channeling partnerships.
- Responsible for planning and executing fundraising initiatives and create strategic partnerships including identifying and analyzing potential funding sources and opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, negotiating and closing strategic deals such as investments, joint ventures and other partnerships in an aggressive time frame.
- Identify financial risks and present solutions
- New business development through the implementation of marketing and sales strategies Ensure the highest standards of ethics and conduct in all aspects of the business.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Value and seek contributions from all team members and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Perform all other duties as required by the Board of Directors
- A university degree or above is required
- 5 years of related experience in an investment company is preferred
- 5 years of combined experience in business development, marketing, and sales is an asset
- Proven track record of qualifying, scoping, and closing revenue generating partner programs
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver on key milestones
- Outstanding ability to establish and maintain a strong deal pipeline
- Skilled at structuring and negotiating complex partnerships
- Experience defining strategic long-term organizational goals
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
Method of application:
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
By email to: email@example.com