The modern workplace is increasingly faced with problems requiring innovative IT solutions. TeraMach is a technology solution provider that empowers our customers to keep moving forward, equipped to embrace these challenges and succeed.
Leveraging our deep subject matter expertise, TeraMach’s solution teams guide our customers along their IT transformation journey by carefully crafting unique client-centric solutions, designing cutting edge data-center infrastructure, analyzing and re-platforming applications and delivering top quality results through the innovative cloud.
Our solution teams are growing rapidly and we have no shortage of opportunity for consultation and implementation engagements.
Both permanent and contract roles are available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work in partnership with our clients, architecting and implementing digital transformation and IT modernization solutions using market leading automation, orchestration compute, storage, and virtualized solutions from our primary partners such as VMware, HP, Hitachi, Cisco, Dell EMC, Pure, AWS, Microsoft.
All applicants must be eligible for a Secret Level II Security Clearance with the Canadian Federal Government.
Required knowledge and experience of the Virtualization and SDDI team members:
- VMware Certifications: VCP, NSX, vSAN, SRM and/or vRNI.
- Strong HCI experience with any of VxRail, HyperFlex, HCI or Nutanix.
- Strong virtualization experience with VMware (ESX 6.5, VRNI, VROPS)
- Storage (Block\File\Object\Cloud - DellEMC, Pure, NetApp, Cloudian, Swift, AWS, Azure)
- HyperConverged (Cisco HyperFlex, NetApp, VxRail)
- Compute (Dell, Cisco UCS, HP)
- Automation (Cisco, VMware, Turbonomic, custom scripting)
- Back-up and Recovery (Veeam, Rubrik, Cohesity)
- Previous, demonstrated experience migrating an on premise to on-premise environments or on-premise to any cloud environment
- Basic networking features & constraints including VPN, Direct Connect, Subnetting, Routing, etc.
- Strong Storage Experience with any of Cisco, DellEMC, NetApp, Hitachi and Pure (Other storage vendors a plus)
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with compute
- Strong experience with Migration and Hybrid Migration projects and programs
- Moderate Network, firewall configuration and router troubleshooting experience
- Working knowledge of most relevant operating systems (Windows Server, RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP is an asset along with Microsoft Hypervisor and other Storage and backup technologies.