Job Type : Full-Time
Job role : Virtualization System Administrator
Experience level: Mid - Senior level
Must have skills*
• Proven experience in IT operations role
• Expertise and in-depth understanding of dell converged infrastructure (Vblock, vxRail), virtual desktop (horizon), and VMware install base virtualization platforms
• Proven depth of understanding the inter-dependence between virtual systems and other team connectivity points, technologies and associated impacts of any changes being planned. (server, storage and network technologies).
• Proven experience in managing, designing and implementing virtual environments
• In-depth understanding of the virtualization platforms including VMWare, Hyper-V and Citrix
• Knowledge of the guest systems and applications running on the virtual environments
• Demonstrated ability through analysis or monitoring and use of log data to ensure system performance and stability with minimal dependence on vendor support
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Server operating systems including automation tools
• Scripting abilities in PowerShell, Python and other languages
• Results oriented and self-motivated individual with proven ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete tasks independently
• Effective relationship management and communication skills, with demonstrated success dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers and senior management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by proven presentation skills in a corporate setting and sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to embrace change
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
• Responsible to write technical procedures and documentation for solutions including operations, user guide, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please share your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org