This is a full-time permanent position in Toronto, Ontario
Wage/salary: CAD $55.00/hour
The main job duties/responsibilities include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Selecting target companies for acquisition and merge with existing operations
- Finance & Accounting: Overlook Financial aspects which includes day-to-day Accounting, preparation of Financial Statements as per specified Accounting Standards, Payables, Receivables, Payroll, reviewing internal processes & functions and bring about an efficiency and productivity as per IT Consulting & Staffing Industry standard.
- Systems: Implement Global ERP System and merge Canada Operations into that ERP tool along with Accounting Functions
- Legal & Tax Compliance: Reviewing and framing accounting policies for new business models in view of legal and taxation compliance
- Coordination with Bankers/ CPA/ Customers/ Govt Authorities: Building relationships and communicate with Banks, Financial Institutions, external agencies, Supplies / Vendors and Government Authorities to ensure smooth day to day operations
- New Customer Acquisition: Workout various business scenarios and models for Sales and Marketing team to come up with revive strategies for acquisition of new customer
- Business Intelligence Reports: Studying market trends, analyzing business intelligence data from industry reports, public information, field reports and designing analytical reports for top management to make effective decisions
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Commerce is required. Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred. Minimum of five years experience as a middle level manager in finance or other related business service is also required.