About Global Education Group Inc.
Founded in 1999, Global Education Group Inc. is a large-scale and comprehensive educational institution registered in Canada. The school’s headquarters is located in Toronto, with another two branches in Vancouver and Winnipeg respectively. Global Education Group, as one of the largest education groups across Canada, owns three departments: Global Education Language Institute, Global Education Academy and Elite Program Strategy Center. The Global Education Language Institute, comprising three language training schools, is certified by Languages Canada and accredited as IELTS examination venues.
Job Duties for VP Operations at Global Education Group Inc.
- Provision for overall management, business leadership, development, and supervision within the assigned area of responsibility
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operation of the company
- Achieving sales growth and profitability of all areas in division
- Formulate organizational structure and management system in order to institutionalize and standardize the company’s internal management
- Responsible for functional departments (Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.) establishments and selecting senior staff positions
- Establish targets for Managers and evaluate their performance
- Formulate policies and organizational structure for different departments
- Represent the company in negotiations with universities/colleges and peer companies
- Manage confidential information in regards to employees and clients
- Develop strategies to improve services and increase profitability
- Hiring, training, objectives setting and performance monitoring of staffs
- Gives appropriate feedback and recognition to subordinates
- Develop and maintains a work environment that encourages cooperation and reduce conflicts, ensuring a healthy working environment
- Maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, clients and market
- Coordinate and participate in events, including but not limited to student recruitment events, information sessions, etc.
- Salary is $57/Hour
- Working hours per week is 30
- Annual salary is $88,920
- Permanent Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related area is required
- 5+ Years in management and/or business operations experience is required
- Previous experience in education industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
How to apply
If you are dedicated, precise and take pride in delivering successful outcomes in this industry, please simply click the Apply button. We are pleased to consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.