VP Services Global Accounts & Transformation
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Software’s merger with Aveva creates an innovative and trusted provider of software and services that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements. Over 4,400 employees thrive in more than 30 countries.
This is a full-time permanent position at Schneider Electric Software Canada Inc. in our Calgary, Alberta office. As a leader of world class division you will be have to accomplish the following responsibilities:
VP Global Accounts & Transformation
- Develop strategy, set objectives & targets, formulate governance and review structure for global accounts USD 25M+ services business targeting global EPCs and Owner Operator markets
- Assign resources and execution organizations using internal teams and SI partners
- Plan, organize, direct and control GA services operations - be the sponsor of global accounts projects portfolio
- Review and approve OPERA/CQA costs to ensure target gross margins
- Own and be responsible for services revenue and gross margin targets and ensure targets and forecasts are met
- Manage executive relationship with global customers like Shell, ARAMCO, BASF and other global customer.
- Mentor and grow services mid management talent ( Program Managers, Sub Regional heads, etc.)
- Develop and implement overall transformation strategy, framework, objectives, organization structure, tracks, and budgets to deliver profit improvement targets to global services business portfolio of $150M +
- Strategize and develop services SI partner program and steer implementation through regional services and global practice organizations
- Maintain executive relationships with services partner organizations
- Steer practice maturity initiative through global practice organizations to ensure world class and highly mature services capabilities within internal teams and with SI partners.
- Lead development of executional excellence processes, policies, DOA, governance, PM training programs etc. to ensure predictable and profitable services execution
Provide status and objectives attainment reporting to steerco led by the group CEO
- 10+ years of experience running a Professional Services practice, business or overall team
- Must have a successful track record of managing and leading teams.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance organization.
- Excellent ability to follow-up on items and ensure resolution/closure of problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Able to influence the scope and management of initiatives across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team participants, business stakeholders and Senior Management across organizational boundaries, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Confidence, knowledge, and ability to make informed decisions.
- Risk identification and Assessment as it relates to software implementation projects.
- A strong working knowledge of the components of an Income Statement.
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline (required; Engineering/CS/MIS degree preferred).
- Post Graduate degree is preferred.
- Contract Negotiation
- Conflict Management
- Language of work: English
- Must be proficient in English language
$240,000 with a 30% bonus
Health, Dental and Life
4 weeks Vacation
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative and highly knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world. You’ll have direct access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.
In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at AVEVA. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
It is the policy of AVEVA to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
49 Quarry Park Blvd SE