Position: Wall Street Business Analyst
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Senior Business Consultant will have expertise in WSS 5.0 Back Office, Reporting Database and FX Data expertise within the Trading Products (end to end Foreign Exchange) space.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the WSS 5.0 or Murex platform with respect to back office processing and downstream data flows.
- Play a business consultant role on the project team with special focus on back office testing, and validation of data flows.
- Contribute and aid management team to ensure granular tasks and accurately prioritized to ensure project timelines are met.
- Work with all stakeholder groups to ensure complete understanding of requirements and ensure BA team has complete understanding and no gaps exist in test plan/strategy.
- Lead and be hands-on in the configuration, documentation, testing (SIT/UAT) of all phases of the release cycle.
- Liaise with vendor resources to ensure they have complete understanding of issues identified.
- Ensure testing coverage is adequate when accepting vendor fixes mid-stream.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with project manager and senior technology officer to ensure all ground level challenges are understood and addressed.
- Strong written/ verbal /presentation /communication skills
- Expert level experience in writing business requirements/technical specifications
- Self-directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proven critical thinking ability
- Must be knowledgeable of Software Development Lifecycle process
- Strong data mining skills
QA, SIT, UAT, Performance Testing / Test Automation:
- WSS / Murex testing experience
- Experience writing test cases
System Design (FX products & WSS):
- Ability to understand BO workflows
- Ability to conceptually create/modify BO workflows
- SQL Query building
System Support (FX products & WSS):
- WSS / Murex issue triage and analysis
System Development (FX products & WSS):
- BMO FX Data flows as it relates to ORD and JOT (WSS) or MXML Inbound API (Murex
Operations Support(FX products & WSS) :
- Experience developing and troubleshooting confirmation/settlement flows
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Click here to apply and view all current job openings
PlanIT Search is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.