OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTION
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for helping the company meet its customer’s needs and expectations. This individual will be responsible for the inbound and outbound movement of goods within the distribution center. This individual is responsible for the receiving, storing and processing of warehouse orders, with specific attention to inventory control and audit.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to a pick list. (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audit.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete cycle count for inventory control on a regular basis, and report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Qualified to operate warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven working warehouse experience required.
- Working knowledge of SAGE or equivalent WMS inventory software system.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Self-motivated who works well within a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Ability to: position self to access objects such as filing cabinets, remain stationary for extended periods of time, operate office machinery such as a computer or telephone, move about the warehouse often, communicate effectively both in verbal and written form, lift up to 51 pounds unassisted and 35 pounds continuously