At MTE Logistix we are experts in warehousing, order fulfillment, distribution and transportation. We are the source for service excellence in Western Canada.
MTE Logistix is currently looking to add a Dispatcher to its existing team of professionals. This individual should have a broad range of customer focused skills and interests, and be able to display a keen attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player is crucial and candidates must be able to manage multiple priorities. Having a general knowledge of the warehousing industry is a strong asset.
The Dispatcher accepts all appointment booking requests, prioritizes all client orders, books all delivery appointments, and organizes all receiving and shipping paperwork. This position also receives orders from the client and keys orders into the warehouse management system.
- Coordinate and book inbound/ outbound transportation and complete all daily appointment logs
- Greet and direct drivers to assigned dock door and communicate new pick-up/delivery with warehouse, receive and review all packing slips/waybills
- Accept pick tickets/Bills of Lading, sort & prioritize for warehouse staff and communicate rush orders
- Receive and review all packing slips/waybills
- Provide information by answering questions
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; report needed changes
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintain work flow by sorting and delivering information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Data Entry Skills, Experience with Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement
- West Edmonton location
- Monday to Friday daytime hours
- Position will be located in the warehouse office
- MTE offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a company contributed pension plan, room for advancement, and continuing education opportunities.
Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.