ABOUT THE COMPANY
Adore Cosmetics is a licensed wholesaler and distributor of innovative cosmetic products that contain stem cells. Adore has become one of the most trusted and innovative brands when it comes to superior skin care products that fight signs of skin aging in women. A lot of cosmetic products promise a lot of things, but they fail to deliver. Adore always delivers and our reviews from countless happy customers prove this. We are dedicated to providing ground-breaking products that help rejuvenate the skin cells. And best of all, our products are made of organic ingredients to ensure that they are safe for any skin.
Adore already has many boutiques with displays of their wide range of cosmetic items in many international metropolitan cities in USA, UK and now Canada. The company is never stagnant and continues to expand its operations via various trade shows and exhibits in different locations. Adore is constantly growing and always looking for new staff members to assist the company in upholding and promoting its brand.
Adore is now looking for a full-time experienced Warehouse and Distribution Coordinator to assist the company overseeing overall supply-chain procedures to ensure we continue to improve our internal procedures. The successful candidate will be working closely with management team to ensure that the company makes its products more readily available to Canadian consumers and continues to meet their standards.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and superior professionalism. This role will oversee the Canadian day to day operations of the company and will be accountable for all warehouse activities reporting to management for daily review.
- Establish and implement work priorities at the beginning of the shift;
- Ensure priorities and deadlines are met and communicated with the rest of staff;
- Ensure proper company warehouse and supply-chain procedures are followed (excluding accounting);
- Resolve any scheduling-related issues (including last-minute changes) in a timely manner ensuring seamless shipping and distribution operations,
- Track and report status of job orders in order to proactively plan further distribution schedules and time estimation,
- Track, measure and report status and resolve arising discrepancies to ensure clients satisfaction,
- Coordinate product shipment in a timely fashion based on inventory stocks and report any issues or shortage to the staff responsible for inventory management,
- Prepare weekly feedback reviews and monthly performance and progress reports on transit, shipment and distribution times and suggest changes to be implemented in order to improve and speed up the activities,
- Train and coach other staff on scheduling and distribution planning operations considering company policies.
- Some high school courses;
- Minimum 1 ½ years of experience in supervisory or managerial role working in warehouse and distribution logistics in a fast-paced environment,
- Proficient knowledge of English language (written and oral);
- Full time (35-hour week), permanent position;
- 50 per hour. Overtime compensation will apply after 44 hours of work per week, if applicable;
- Location of work: Across GTA and occasionally in difference provinces. Main office location: 90 Basaltic Road, Unit 7, Concord, ON L4K 1G6.
HOW TO APPLY:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By replying to this post
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. However, please do not contact the office directly as resumes will be assessed in advance before interviews are scheduled.