Eurokraft Kitchen Renovation and Contracting Ltd. provides a wide range of services – from manufacturing kitchens and vanities to design and renovation.
At this time, we are looking for a Warehouse Foreman/ Forewoman to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead daily warehouse operations
- Manage inventory, including ensuring proper stock rotation, assist in physical inventory counts as required, conduct reconciliations
- Ensure that customer orders are picked and shipped in a timely fashion within prescribed cost levels
- Order new materials, equipment and supplies
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Determine areas for process improvement and develop implementation plans
- Ensure that the warehouse facility is properly maintained
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers
- Completion of high school
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Warehouse Foreman/ Forewoman or similar role
- Ability to manage inventory
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Permanent, full-time position
- $24.50 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($36.75/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: 489 Brimley Road, Unit #13/14, Scarborough, ON M1J 1A3
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly. No walk-ins, please.