Our client is a well-established and recognized leader in the apparel industry with a speciality in developing, producing, and selling blank fashion items including apparel, bags, and accessories. This fast-growing and dynamic team is looking for a Warehouse Manager to support the Mississauga distribution centre.
A very competitive compensation plus excellent benefits and perks.
- Oversee day-to-day warehouse operations including health and safety; budget compliance; individual and group performance; training and development; and inventory management.
- Delegate tasks to Warehouse Supervisors and provide continuous feedback of performance and quality of work.
- Set departmental targets to ensure that performance goals are consistently met.
- Prepare reports and communicate performance KPIs to leadership team.
- Develop effective and long-lasting partnerships with carriers and offsite facilities team.
- Research, recommend, and implement continuous improvement initiatives to support efficiency and profitability within the DC.
- Develop a comprehensive annual budget for the warehouse.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on warehouse employees, administer wage adjustments, provide coaching and feedback, and approve timesheets.
- Facilitate cross-training as needed for professional development among team members.
- Ensure warehouse facility and operations comply with provincial health and safety standards, organizational guidelines, and WCB regulations.
- Ensure warehouse employees adhere to the organization's policies, procedures, and practices.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years' of managerial experience in a distribution/warehousing environment.
- Computer literate including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience using a Warehouse Management Software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Easily adaptable and self-motivated.
- Transformational and collaborative leadership style.
High school education or equivalent work experience.
Yes ndash; twice a year to Vancouver facility for leadership meetings.
Donna Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner/
June 12, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Warehouse Manager, Distribution Centre, Warehousing, Apparel, Consumer Goods, Leadership, Full-Time, Permanent, Mississauga, GTA, Budgeting, Training, Leading, Coaching, Health and Safety, Health Safety.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage