s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply has been servicing the restaurant industry for over 20 years. s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply distributes and supplies small wares and equipment to restaurants, hotels and institutions, as well as the general public through our showroom locations. We offer outstanding service to our customers by fostering an inclusive team spirit and treating our employees like family.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inclusive, family like atmosphere
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities to grow
- Full benefits package
You are a dedicated and driven individual who thrives in a physically demanding and detail oriented role. You approach what you do with a clear understanding of the direct impact on the customer and the business and work extensively to take a safe and supportive approach to deliver the best possible results to our customers.
- All the physicality of inbound and outbound products: timing, efficiency;
- To achieve top level customer service with internal and external customer;
- Ensure operations is financially sound;
- Overall building and vehicle maintenance;
- Over see all aspects for the warehouse team: leading, coaching, motivation, hiring to termination;
- Back up delivery driver
- To be the point of contact for the management team;
- Inventory accuracy.
- Safe operation and upkeep of company equipment and product, as well as the safety of yourself and your fellow co-workers;
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience, and/or training in a warehouse environment, WHIMIS, forklift would be beneficial;
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience with warehouse duties and management.
- Customer service driven
- Full G license with clean abstract;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be computer literate (excel, word, outlook) variety of web based programs,inventory scanning programs;
- Be a Team Player, with a good attitude, and respect for co-workers and customers (may occasionally work independently);
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 70lbs product consistently;
- Must have a flexible schedule as start and finish times may vary, be open to working occasional weekends and holidays;