About the role:
Localcoin seeks to inspire the future of digital currency globally as the largest bitcoin ATM network in Canada. We are looking for an organized and motivated Warehouse Specialist to join our growing Operations team.
As a Warehouse Specialist at Localcoin, you will be reporting to our Director, Sales and Operations and working within the Operations team. You will manage the full cycle operations of the warehouse and provide support to our field team to ensure maximum up-time for our Kiosks around the GTA. You will bring your expertise in warehouse management, process optimization, inventory tracking and shipping & receiving.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the warehouse layout and optimization to ensure inventory is organized and properly labelled with internal tracking systems
- Receive goods into the warehouse (Kiosks and related accessories) and cross check the inventory to ensure shipments are accurate, complete and on time
- Operate a forklift for receiving and moving large products throughout the warehouse
- Record product data in the internal inventory management system for inbound and outbound products
- Maintain and audit accurate inventory levels and collaborate with operations team to arrange any re-order of product
- Perform troubleshooting and testing on all incoming and outgoing Kiosks to ensure all elements are performing and label them accordingly
- Coordinate and track all shipments of Kiosks throughout North America and ensure they arrive to our locations on time
- Coordinate with the manufacturer and repair partners on a regular basis
- As required, collaborate with the Operations coordinator to perform on-site Kiosk installation, repair, maintenance and testing within the GTA
- Resolve all maintenance and operational issues as required via phone and/or in the field
- Quickly understand operational issues on the Kiosk and perform appropriate troubleshooting procedures
- Participate in ad hoc projects and duties as required
Who you are:
- 2+ years of warehouse layout and inventory management experience
- Comfortable lifting up to 55 lbs, stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and be able to bend/ twist
- Process driven with a strong ability to follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
- Can easily communicate and collaborate with multiple people
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Flexibility for travel around GTA, if required, to conduct site visits
Nice to have:
- Basic experience with networking and wiring
- Experience operating a forklift
You’ll have full access to all our perks
Health & Wellness Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package that covers up to 100% of traditional benefits such as dental, prescription drug coverage, critical illness, life and AD&D. The plan also includes 100% coverage of unlimited travel insurance, on-demand online nurse assessments through Akira app. We offer a monthly spend on non-traditional medical expenses (massages, chiropractic) and a wellness account (gym memberships, spa, nutritionist).
Location - Currently we are working from home during COVID-19 pandemic, likely until the end of 2020. When we return to our downtown office we are close to Union Station and near major highways. We also have a flexible work schedule to help you avoid rush hour and work from options!
Professional Development - We’ll invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
Compensation - We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
Purchase Cryptocurrency At Market Rate - You’ll be able to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies supported by Localcoin at the Canadian market rate with zero fees. You’ll also gain exclusive coupons for all of our Bitcoin Kiosks nationwide!
Get Involved - Attend company-wide teach and training days, industry events and quarterly team outings.
Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring, apply today!