One (1) permanent full-time position of Warehouse Supervisor (NOC 1215) is available at TWI Foods Inc., located at 40 Shaft Road, Toronto, ON, M9W 4M2.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 1215:
- Coordinating and assigning work to staff engaged in the following duties like receiving goods, labeling, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, processing purchasing transactions and value add services as required using warehouse best practices
- Ensuring the operation of efficient Warehouse with Manufacturing, Warehousing, Shipping and Receiving staff
- Complies with federal, provincial, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area & ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy, reconciling with data storage system.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Meet the warehouse operational standards by implementing warehouse strategic plans.
- Prepare and submit daily progress and other invoicing reports.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Requisition supplies and admin materials, computer maintenance, maintaining database etc.
- Responsible (with Compliance manager) for the security of the warehouse
- Ensure safety is a number one consideration on the warehouse floor and with drivers
- Performing administrative duties including scheduling, time cards, maintaining materials inventory and other duties as needed
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in designated areas
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees to ensure procedures are followed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Minimum One (1) year of experience
Completion of Secondary School required
Wage rate: $25.00/hour
Hours: 40 hours/week