Join an award-winning team with the largest regional airline in Canada!
Jazz operates approximately 700 flights every day across Canada and into the United States. We carry 10 million passengers a year on our fleet of Canadian-made Bombardier CRJ, Q400 and Dash 8 aircraft. Jazz truly is Canada’s airline! We operate more flights to more Canadian destinations than any other carrier.
We are currently accepting resumes forWarehouse Technician.This is a Permanent Full-time position.
Purpose of Position:
TheWarehouse Technicianis a key member of the Maintenance department.Reporting to the Supervisor, Stores, the incumbent is responsible for maintaining aeronautical products, tooling and consumable stock, along with supporting the fleet with OTP (On Time Performance).
Welcome to a brand new, refurbishedwarehouse equipped with state of the art technology such as Kardex RemstarVertical Lift Modules.
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory;
- Preparation and shipping of parts orders to outlying bases;
- Coordinate delivery of AOG’s (Aircraft On Ground), including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required;
- Issue inventory and assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory to appropriate levels;
- Computer data entry of shipments, goods received, work orders etc;
- Filing as required;
- Heavy lifting required;
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers;
- Other related duties as assigned.