Do you share our values of People, Professional, and Passion?
Are you looking for an employer who knows and shows the importance of providing a workplace that values People first?
We are currently looking to fill the position of:
Washplant Production Foreman
Reporting to the Washplant Superintendent this position is responsible for providing leadership and support to ensure Operational Excellence at our Washplant or Crusher Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond quickly and appropriately in a dynamic and changing environment to meet our safety, quality, and production targets.
- Ensure plant operations, staffing, and equipment are adequate to meet demands.
- Lead by example to ensure health and safety requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Effectively create and execute plans for operations and maintenance to achieve uptime targets.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Advanced knowledge and/or experience in the Aggregate Industry with preference given to those with Crusher and/or Washplant experience
- Proven positive Supervisory experience
- Mechanical Aptitude and experience
- Heavy Equipment Operating Experience on various equipment
- Operations and Process control experience.
- Quality Control and Assurance experience with ability to interpret sieve test results
- Proficient computer knowledge with spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, and word processing
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Must have valid Alberta driver's license and clean abstract
Camp Facilities available
10 on 4 Off Shift rotation 12 hour shifts days and nights; Seasonal Position
Pre-employment fitness to work and drug and alcohol testing required
Competitive wages, full benefits
Mixcor's Washplant is located near Wetaskiwin, AB
More information on our company is available at www.mixcor.ca
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted