Work Location: Unit 7, 2280 Bovaird Dr. E., Brampton, ON, L6R 3J5
Wages: $ 32.00- $33.50 per hour for 32 – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Maintain, troubleshoot and manage the company website, Amazon linked e-commerce portals, internal computer network, workstations and internet connectivity.
- Install and maintain software and hardware related to computer infrastructure, website and e-commerce portal.
- Give support to colleagues for any computer and network related issue.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
- Maintain website pages and backend data by taking care of ecommerce marketing tools such as keywords, coupons, price discounts, bundle deals, target ads etc.
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance.
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software. Set new items on Amazons different interface’s.
- Provide essential data to colleagues from the internet for further action.
- Manage Amazon's Vendor and Seller platforms for the company.
Education: Completion of Bachelor Degree in Computing/IT field.
Work Experience: 7 months - 1 year experience in relevant field is required
Language requirement: English